Medication Assisted Treatment is the use of medications in treating opioid use disorders, improving the health and wellbeing of clinic patients.
Services are provided on site by our team of clinic staff and local physicians who treat patients as part of the Adventist Health Ukiah Valley Family Residency Program partnership with MCAVHN. Dr. Ace Barash is the lead physician and oversees the team as MAT Director.
MAT Services Include:
- Harm Reduction counseling, support services
- Care coordination, screening, intake assessment
- Medication Assisted Treatment, harm reduction counseling and support
- Linkage to inpatient treatment facilities and specialty mental health providers
- Buprenorphine induction and follow-up care
Hepatitis C, B & HIV Services
- Testing and medical evaluation of Hepatitis C and B
- Treatment for chronic Hepatitis C, assessment for treatment of Hepatitis B
- Referral for HIV testing and treatment
- Care Coordination for individuals with active Hepatitis C for medication adherence and linkage to ancillary services